Thursday, March 06, 2008 @ 8:08 PM
We had our FILIPINOpresentation today. :))
Our presentation was hilarious. Sheen Zian and I were guys. :)) Everything was crammed, but still good. hehe. Sheen and I had no idea what to do. =)) We kept whispering "go na? go na ba?"
ahahahaha..
Then we also had our English Long Test. I wasn't expecting it would be some sort of unit test. I was expecting that we would bring out one whole paper and she would give a short questionnaire.
LONG TEST NGA. =)) stupid. :))
But I'm sooo thankful that I read the selected stories and understood it well. The test was not super duper hard. :))
Oh, man. Our PE practical test.
Since Ms. santos was absent I thought that we wouldn't push through with the test.
My groupmates and I practiced the whole first period. Then we were done, I got the steps so I played. No wait, we all played:))
Anna and I were supposed to go to the washroom but then our Softball Club moderator, Ms. Henson, called me.
She told me that our game tomorrow with the other school was cancelled by Ms. Ajero (spelling?)
OH MAN. Ms. Ajero thought that we would cancel the game because our Yr.4 clubmates won't be with us. She didn't know that
Sarah the president,
Angie the secretary,
I-ris the treasurer already assigned field positions. We had a hard time planning it pa naman:(
After that I called I-ris to talk to Ms. Henson about the food that we ordered for the other school.
Anna and I went to the washroom. :)
We got back and I had to continue the plan with I-ris and Ms. Henson. Anna went back to her group.
I didn't really plan anymore. :)) I left the decisions with I-ris..hehe i'm so baaad.
I played with Ms. Henson's daughter. She's really cute:)) I think her age is around 7 or 8. She's really playful:)) she kept pushing me around. Oh no! I've been bullied by an 8 year old. hahaha..
she kept pushing me and pulling me everywhere:))
After a while, we had our classes.
thePRACTICAL TEST.
Oh no. Ms. Ajero was there and she was the one Ms. Santos assigned to watch our TAE-BO:>
I screwed up. Since I was busy playing with ms henson's daughter, Ryna changed the stretching part. :l
tae.