Monday, March 31, 2008 @ 10:37 PM
What a day. I had a great afternoon and evening thanks to Tiziana, Sheen and Coleen:)
---------------------------
10am, my parents and I went to our restaurant to check if everything was okay. I was wearing my new shoes:D:D:D brown knee-level shorts and a black shirt. :)) simple:P
wala lang:))
Then after that we got home at around 3pm.
While chatting with my friend, our maid called me and told me that there were three persons looking for me downstairs.
COLEEN! TIZ! SASHEEN!
:))
We hanged out at the gym room and played the drums and guitar. (yes, gym room not music room HAHAHA)
Tiz wanted to learn the drum beat of the oh-so-popular hip-hop song Lo? Low? basta ung applebottom jeans=))
haha. So she played in on her phone and I studied it(NAKS) and played it for her.
Then taught her how to play it:))
We also played with Maggie:D Coleen was so scared because Maggie (who was just a year old) was bigger than her=)) aw. :))
Then after a while we went to the FEHAstore...i call it co-op. :)) HEHE.
I bought coke:P
Then hanged out at the playground:D
It was fuuuuuhuhuhuuun:P
Took a lot of pictures on sheen's phone. My phone ran out of batt, aw. :)) too bad. :P
Anyway, it was really tiring. :P
Hope to see them again soon:))