Thursday, April 24, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
Hello, I'm back:D
Agh, sorry I wasn't able to post any entries for the past days. I've been working on the camp entries. Patapos na, don't worry:P
So here are some updates:
APRIL21:I enrolled in MSA for tutorial...weee.. I was also able to talk to my closest friend on the phone. We talked about our crushes:> :))
hahaha.. akin si M********* sa kanya si K******* **
hahahaha.. yiieeee... ;) After nun, phone call uli pero sa PC naman:))
APRIL22:First day in MSA:D
My teachers were Sir Manny and Sir Guye. Sir. Manny was a serious teacher while Sir. Guye was funny:)) haha.. XD
APRIL24:Patch was able to upload pictures from camp and gosh, ang dami:))
I was on the PCphone(yahoo messenger) with Marise Jery Viny and Arby. Jody and Miggy came after a while. I heard their voices ata? :))
Laughtrip sobra. =)) ah, pati nag webcam din kami =)) We were able to save a picture of Marise and Arby having the ugliest poses. =)) LAUGHTRIIIIIP =))