Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @ 10:52 PM
It was supposed to be a HAPPY-CLEAN MY ROOM DAY, unfortunately I got too lazy. :P
Maybe tomorrow after going to school to get my new school books and after going to the mall with my mom and sister. (My sister needs new shorts for camp)
What did I do today? hmm hmm..
shower..eat..tv..eat..clean table..guitar..eat..guitar...tv.
XD
Sayang. I think we were supposed to have bprac today pero..JEEZ biglaan naman magtanong kung pwede kami ngayon. syempre plano muna no? :))
Hmm.. I think this band thing isn't working very well for me..for us pala. I think that it's not only me who's stressed about the band thing..is it?
Cuz, we're just new in this band thing and haven't practiced much then we have a gig na on 30. haha.. di naman masyadong excited no? :P
I'm pretty excited about the gig BUT I'm afraid on how we would look like on stage. haha.. :P
-----------------------------------------------
AHA.. camp.
My sister and I are pretty excited about camp. Here are some reasons why I can't wait for camp:
1. It's not camp explore(I think)
Yeah.. I joined a different camp. Para maiba naman o! Ive been joining Camp Explore since 2002 and the activities were the same, and the venue are always the saaaame(except for the people. haha.. Miggy was the one who made me realize that.)
2.New camp..New venue
It'll be at the Bluroze...uh. I'm not sure. uhh.. Lipa Batangas? I've checked out their website and visited some of the blogs and multiply of strangers who went to camp there before. POOL. Wait, should I bring a swimsuit?
3.old FRIENDS!
This is one of the main reasons why I can't wait. I would be with some of my friends whom I've met before in the previous camps.
Some of my friends who would join are:
Arby, Mars, Enzo, PBO, Jody and Miggy. Bondiiiing:))
4.NEW ones.
Yey! new friends!
"make new friends, but keep the old
one is silver and the other's gold."
Yan. Kanta yan.. YAN ANG TINUTURO SA ASSUMPTION...enroll na!
Ah, that's about it. haha.. un lang reasons ko..ata? :))
WEEEE.. Can't wait:P