Wednesday, April 09, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
oh no. I think I created way too many profiles on the internet.
There are already strangers IMing me on ym and introducing themselves then inviting me to view their webcam.
There was one yesterday. He/She had a weird ID. something like ce yu wi blabla something. He/She.....uh..IT was inviting me to view it's webcam. HAHA. NO WAY. I do not want virus on my PC and (if ever) I do not want to see some porn. psycho.
And there was another one today. He added me on ym. His name was Aio Santos. I thought it was a relative of my friend so I accepted him.
Then I asked him:
"Do I know you?"
hahaha, sabay ganun e. =))
then he said "i'm Aio Santos." hahaha.. uhh, DUH. I know how to read your frikn ID. Then he was inviting me to view his webcam. I declined it and then he said. "You don't wanna see me?" =)) Wrong GRAMMING you, iho.
hehe, hindi ba "don't you wanna see me?"
Anyway.
I said.. "no."
then he replied "aw:("
TSS pacute.
I deleted him and then pressed the ignore button, then reported him as spam(wala lang. trip ko lang ireport haha)
-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, I have this song which I just learned the chords.
Daphne Loves Derby - Longest Story.
aawww :)
Justine was the first one to hear me play it on the guitar. NICE NO? :))
-----------------------------------------------------
I'm the only one awake in the house. So might as well take a goodnight sleep:)
OH before that.... I'M GOING TO CAMP! WEEE!!!
PIA TUMBOCON, you promised me a kwento ah.