Saturday, April 12, 2008 @ 7:11 PM
What a day. :))
My parents left the house at around 10am. They were about to go to the medical city. My brother wasn't home that time.
Around 11am, my sister and I took a bath(ah, hindi sabay, me first tapos siya. haha) Then waited for Kuya fran to arrive. I just played the guitar while waiting and my sister was preparing herself..you know, make-up and all those girly stuff. (hmm.. i wonder when i'll start wearing make-up everythimg we go out..)
The three of us left the house at around 1:00pm.
Before we arrived to the medical city, we saw our parents' car infront of us. UY O! :)) haha..
Kuya made and overtake. =)) hahaha..
We were inside the hospital and were waiting for the elevator to open. Mom called and said that she was in line and that my brother is next to be checked up. Panic.
We used the stairs instead. pretty smart huh? NOT. We RAN from the first floor until the 8th floor. NOOO.. SCARY.
By the time we reached 5th floor my legs were getting weak. HAHA.. MAHINA AKO ALAM KO. :))
Then when we got to the doctor's office I was able to catch my breath. FINALLY! :))
My brother had a broken leg that's why we had to go to the doctor. Haha, he had to take off his tight-fit pants so the doctor can check his knee. :))
Aw, and he was told that he have to get an operation and that the doctor will place a metal thingy somewhere on his knee. :l
After that, my siblings and I wanted to go out and watch a movie. Mom wanted to come with us but then we said we were gonna watch a horror movie. okay, she changed her mind. :[ sayang.
She went with dad instead. :(
Oh, btw. We saw our neighbor..the family we always see during sunday masses. Well, we only saw the parents....heeyy, where's your son? :)) HAHAHAHA.. kidding:))
Anyway, anyway. :))
My siblings and I decided we would go to Robinsons Galleria (spelling?) since we haven't been there for a while. We ate at Burger King haha then watched the movie shutter and it was okay i guess.
I'm not really a fan of horror movies. :)) I don't get it why they're scaring us. IT'S NOT EVEN REAL..jeez luigi.:))
We went home afterwards and rested. :P
It was a great day... i guess:)) hahaha..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALA AND IKIT :D