Thursday, April 10, 2008 @ 8:20 PM
I'm tired from the band practice this afternoon. I need sleep.
Last night I fell asleep around 2:30am because I had too much fun chatting with my friend. Then by 4am this morning, I woke up because I was so so so hungry. I went downstairs and my sister helped me cook pancit canton.
Then after eating I wanted to sleep but my stomach was too full. I had a stomach ache. :(
When I got better I wanted to sleep but my sister wanted me to stay up and play with her. I saw her eat gum and I wanted one too. After that I couldn't sleep:))
The gum woke me up=))
We were supposed to go jogging (it was already 5:30am) but then my sister didn't know what to wear. I told her to just wear shorts since everyone is still sleeping and that nobody would care if her shorts doesn't match her shirt.
Well, she didn't want to be unfashionable so we weren't able to jog.
After a while mom was about to exercise. My sister and I went with her but then I fell asleep:))
AAAhh.. goodmorning sleep:)
Mom was about to use the mat I was sleeping on (yung pang yoga) so I woke up and slept in my room.
11am, my dad woke me up and said that someone was calling my on my cellphone.
4missed calls and 10messages. =)) wow. people miss me:P HAHA asa.
haha, it was my Bmates texting me if we could have a Bpractice at my house. SUUUURE.
I just finished taking a shower when Gen came. :)) saktooo.. :P
Oh, the Bprac was so useful. We were so productive:>
We were able to prac some songs, we were able to confirm the gig on apr. 30 and we were able to make a Bname and compose a song.
Damsel Saves The Hero. THATS US. nice no? galing talaga ni Bachendorff at Fender.
Oh, hello, i'm Gretch by the way. :)) hahahaha.. we changed our names by the brand of the instrument we play. :))
Ha, anyway. We had an EMO moment since we were about to compose a song about broken hearts.
Each of us had to open up and share and experience. :[
Oh, man. Do I have to!?
So I was like:
"uh, i have this friend... we used to love each other. then there was this girl who came. I thought that my friend wanted that girl too. uhh... I told my friend I didn't want..uh...um. then so uh, we didn't talk for a while. then I found out that he really didn't like that girl after all. so thennnn i told him how sorry i was and that uh. blablabla.. but it was too late and he didn't want me anymore.... that was 2 or 3 years ago..i think."
AWW.. I almost cried while sharing it but I had to control myself since i don't want my friends to see me crying=))
aw:) But I got over him na..
i think? :))
ANYWAY.
it was a great afternoon :D had fun banging the drums:)