Sunday, April 27, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
It was my cousin's 4th birthday today. :D Aww, she's so cute. :P
We celebrated it at a restaurant....agh, I keep on forgetting the name of the restaurant. :)) It was my first time to eat at that place:P The food was great but as usual, I wasn't able to finish everything:)) Sorry:P Oh, there was also a bubble show. Bago un ah. :))
Cheska, the birthday girl, didn't want magicians so she had a bubble show on her birthday. XD
Grabe, ang astig. BIG bubbles whoohoooa. 8)
There was even a time when THE KIDS were asked to line up in the middle of the uh, kiddie pool filled with water and soap. Then the clowns? uh, bubblers..? will make a huge bubble. So andun ka sa loob ng bubble.
AW, kids only.
hmm.. Kids only? /:)
PAKAPALAN NA TO NG MUKHA.
My sister and my cousin, ate dielle and I asked if we could also join the kiddos for a Friendster pic;) hahahaha!!
Of course they can't say no because our tita (mom of cheska) was just beside the manager. >:) MWAHAHAHA..
So, yeaaah. It was GREAT! :)) woo.. i feel like a kid again!! No wait, I am a kid.
Haha.
Oh wait! agh, forgot.
Before the party, my family and I walked around Glorietta.
Then my siblings and I went to the arcade while our parents went somewhere else.
BASKETBALL ulit. =))
Aghh.. My sister is soooo good. My score was 40 and she had 49. Sorry naaaa. :)) Ah, kuya fran's score? :)) hehe. basta magaling ung POSE niya sa pagshoot. :)
After that we played race caaaars.
Kuya fran was 1st, ate cel was 2nd.. and yeah. =))
*note: Sila ay naka Manual, at ako ay naka Auto. :)) GALING KO.
Then we played theee... Korean game thingy. :)) Basta, fave game namin un FOREVER. :)) =))
Nakakaadik sobra. :)) We were already screaming and laughing while playing the game and there were already people beside us watching and laughing at us =)) nyahahahaha. =)) Benta talaga ng itchura namin nun oh. =))
After that, Kuya played the drums while we watched then checked out the new extension sa timezone. Cool.
Basketball ulit. Ung ano, ung may chains naman. ung may wolf. =)) haha.
O basta un. HA! in your face ate cel. I won! :D First time kong maka shoot ng ganun karami. :))
Then Kuya and Ate played House of the Dead4.
GRABE! They were able to reach the FINAL BOSS. FIRST TIIIIIIME. ang astig sobra. ang galing.
KASO. nung patapos na, namatay na sila. ~X(
ONTING ONTI na lang. ~X(
Ayun, bonding:P
Tapos nun ung party na. hehehe.