Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
Gaah, i'm so depressed. I miss MY DOG. :(
Mom and dad told me that i'm not allowed to play with my dog for 14 days cuz she's under observation or something like that. :((
I could see that she is SOOOO lonely:(
Oh and mom might....uh, die.
Mom got bit by maggie and blood came out then after a while uh, namaga. ewan.. nainjectionan naman si maggie eh. pero this year hindi PA.
aw. MOMMY:(
She went to the hospital with dad and the nurse had to do 9 injections around her body.
2 in each arm, then 1 on the skin(hindi ko alam.ewan)
2 on her butt and 2 on her finger where maggie bit her.
help me pray for mom. please?
----------------------------------------------------
Camp....i can feel it:D
But i'm not TOO excited. My older sister would also join and i'm afraid that she would embarrass me or even tease me. We always tease each other at home for fun but I hope and pray that she wouldn't do it in front of my friends. Aww.
But on the other side, it would be great:P Cuz if ever I get OP for a moment, I have my sister with meeee.. and if I get into a fight(which I don't think i would) I have my sistaah to prowwtect meeeee..