Saturday, April 05, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
Ah, I'm so tired from Arra's debut. Haha, dress.
Oh man, being a girl--or should I say LADY, is hard work. :))
I had to wear a dress(about an inch above the knee) then those 2inch high heels. Not only that, I had to walk properly and sit properly. :[
Then I have to have some make-up on. Yeah, it's pretty but it's hard to remove:)) Then my hair din. ay nakooo:))
hahahaha..
Anyway, Arra's debut was fun:) I was with my friends, oh by the way, I met new people today. :))
Lemme see if I remember their names.
There's Eunika, Nice, Arisse(spelling?) Ines(..or is it Inez?), Trixie. Tama baaa?
Then I was introduced to nikka's sister.....uh, brother, Marga.
Ayun, I was just asking Kiesha the names of the people I met earlier this evening. I got them right:)
Oh, almost forgot. My brother, Kuya Fran, was also at Arra's debut but he was with Tala. :) uuuy.
Ay!! Guess what, We arrived at Arra's debut venue at around 6:30 (6:00 dapat andun) but wow, the party started around 8pm. Gee THANKS. :))
While waiting my friends and I were at the elevator PLAYING:)) After that we got dizzy and the activities already started..aha, just in time:P
Then there was this perv waiter who was checking Ines out. Yuck. hahaha... the waiter was stalking Ines..oh, and following her. :[
Kawawa si Ines, hindi alam ung gagawin. :))
Well, I have to go. It's actually 2:35 in the morning. I still have to celebrate mass later at 10:30am. (sana andun crush ko, hehe.)
ANG LANDIII.....but at least I'm not a lesbian. :))