Friday, April 04, 2008 @ 9:51 PM
I've fallen in love with
The Hoosiers.
I first saw them at MTV when their music video,
Goodbye Mr. A, was on air. Yeah, the video was a bit funny-they had to wear a super hero costume(but I think they enjoyed wearing it) haha. So, yea. I've already downloaded it on Limewire yesterday.
Oh, I also downloaded their other songs like
Cops&Robbers and
Worried About Ray.
Nice nice, but about their song Worried About Ray, the tune was a bit familiar. Then on
YouTube, I looked for the comments and I saw one person that said that they copied the tune of a classical song So Happy Together by the Turtles but changed the lyrics and made the tune a bit faster.
...onga no.
But STILL. I love their songs, it's so up-beat. :P Makes me happy. hahahaha..
Irwin Sparkes, the vocalist, looks a lot like
Ben Stiller said "Mr. A"(yung friend ko)
...onga no.
Ahh, I've slept almost all day today. Maybe because last night I slept around 3:30am. haha. I was chatting with a friend of mine and then after chatting with him, my sister woke up and I had to stay up because kawawa naman, wala siyang kalaro. :)) So yeah, I had to stay up as much as I can unfortunately I was only able to stay up for 30minutes:))
So today, I was able to get enough sleep:)
Ohno. Tomorrow's our Report Card Day. :'(
I'm scared.
Oh, and Arra's debut. ohno, here we go again. Dress problems. :))
I'm not used to wearing dresses and high-heels. :[ ohman.
hahahaha..