Friday, April 25, 2008 @ 9:01 PM
Super tired:))
Just got home from the Promenade. I was with Ate Celine, Arby, Marise, Miggy, Pia, Pam, Isa and Patch. *did I miss any? no? none? good.*
It was awesome. My sister and I came an hour late. ;;) Heehee. PEACE.
We went to the arcade, then we also watched a movie. 88minutes? yeahh.. I didn't get the movie XD After that Arby came na. Yehey!
We went to the arcade again:)) Dun inubos ung pera:)) wahahaha
7pm, Celine came (miggy's sister) and said that they have to go home. :'( We said our goodbyes, hugged Marise and Arby then arby said "hahaha.. I don't do HUGS." =)) hahahahaha.. yes, sir. =))
ahaha.. aw. :( BITIN. :((
After that, bonding with the tumbocons:D heehee.. shy po me. XD
So ayun, it was fun naman. :P wahaha..
IRON MAN naman next time! yehey! kasama naman si Jody:D
oh, nga pala, sayang di sumama si enzo. :[ Nahihiya daw kasi. :[ AWW...
Sige, gotta go! :P