Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
What an unexciting day today. There's only ONE SUPER EXCITING thing that happened today and I'm gonna type it right now:>
I
woke up was forced to wake up by my sister (and believe me, this doesn't happen all the time) because we had garlic bread and spaghetti for breakfast. Nice no? :)
I wasn't able to wake up immediately because I was able to sleep a bit late yesterday. I dunno, I was thinking about "things" that night, and I was so annoyed about it.
so yeah, I woke up naman since it was getting a bit hot(someone already turned off the aircon)
I went downstairs at the dinner(why do we call it "dinner?")table..no wait. breakfast table. yeah. I went downstairs at the breakfast table looking like this ):l
Di naman sa galit, pero naka simangot lang talaga kasi super antok:)) I got down but I don't know what I was thinking because I went straight to the couch and slept instead of eating. :))
I was a bit dizzy, headache..i guess.
Finally I got enough energy to get up and eat with my family. Agh, garlic ew. I wasn't in the mood for garlic. I ate spaghetti instead. :P
Eto na yung exciting part. haha
So my brother had to leave early because he and his friends were going to EK at 8am. :)) AGA. =)) Then my sister suddenly felt sleepy and said that she would just celebrate mass at 6pm.
So MASS. Me, mom and dad.
When we got there, the church was full but outside it was a bit empty. Usually there are a lot of people staying outside--and we were one of those people:P
We were 3minutes late, maybe that's the reason why our side of the church was a bit empty. we were too "early" =))
After a while I noticed that there were already a lot of people behind us:)) haha, LAAAATE. (haha, look who's talking. hahahaha)
I thought that my sunday crush *hehehe* wasn't around. I didn't see him in front of us eh. :))
But then when it was communion time :>
HAHAHA.. si God talaga, :-j he's teasing meeeee:))
Kasi last night I prayed na makikita ko ung guy. :)) hahaha.. wala lang para masaya lang ako:))
Tapos ayun nga.. nandun siya sa simbahan kanina. :))
Oh, not only that, he was behind me at the line. OOHHH.. :> =)) Angie is kinikilig:))
AHAHAHHAA.. c'mon! he was like 3inches away from me.. HAHAHA, oh dear. :">
I was TRYING to control myself. you know, my "uncontrollable smile." =)) haha, I was biting my tongue that time and then my legs were getting weak, and my hands were sweating. =))
ANYWAY. that was just the exciting part today. =))
haha.. i was sleepy the whole day. and slept around 4pm until 10pm. =))
So now...I CAN'T SLEEP. =))
I've been chatting with Seth=)) trying to convince him to join camp.
And texting Bianca and Miggy right now. OH OH!!.. i'm sooo excited. SA FRIDAY NA!
[published post: o4/14/o8 2:19am]