Friday, April 11, 2008 @ 10:40 PM
Bonding with Zian and Sheen:D
We didn't really plan on swimming actually. We were just chatting about stuff then the topic about my birthday swimming party came up.
angie: "hmm? saan ba mas masaya magswimming, filinvest or club manila east?"
sheen: "filinvest?"
angie: "oo, dito. hindi pa ko nakakaswim dito nung inayos na nila eh"
sheen: "ahh.."
.........
angie: "swimming tayo."
zian&sheen: "huh?"
angie: "tara, diyan lang o."
zian: ":D tara?"
sheen: "tara!"
angie: "TARA!!"
I took out swimsuits and shorts.
Then after that we went to the FEHAoffice to ask how much it costs for us to swim(unfortunately, we weren't able to ask haha)
Then went to sheen's house because sheen would change into her swimwear.
one big OOOOOPS.
We weren't able to...no wait.
I wasn't able to bring or wear the swimsuits. =)) Zian just borrowed a swimsuit from sheen. hehe.
Then walked from her place to my house. oh sun, why must you burn uuuus??? :))
I changed to my swimsuit and then left the house.
Halfway to the pool, I remembered that I forgot (hehe) to bring my wallet at home. :P Zian and Sheen went on their way while I went back to get my wallet (haha, no biggie, malapit lang ung pool sa bahay namin:P )
SWIMMING!!! It was fun and TIRING:))
4pm-6pm-swimming.
After swimming, we ate ISAW. my oh my.. ANG SARAP. I love isaw. :)) We ate (i think) 8 sticks of isaw. We even saw Lizette pass by with her friend and Antoinette.
They stayed on a table far from us.
I took sheen's phone and called up lizette.
*while looking at lizette*
~ring ring~
"lizette! gusto niyong isaw? Marami pa dito o"
"o? sigeee!!"
She went to us and ate isaw. :))
bonding:)) =))
After that, Zian Sheen and I went to my place and we were sooooo tired. :)) we felt so sleepy and.......emo. =))
I played songs that was about love and break-ups. :)) AWW zian :-" HEHE
When Zian's dad arrived, her brother waited for her at the gate.
Zi and I went outside and hugged before she left. Then I received a text from zian
"BALIW SI KUYA :)) dba hnug kta. pag sara mo ng door sabi, bat ako walang hug. =))"AHAHAHA.. aghh, i have a
bad memory with zian's older brother =)) RIGHT ZIAN?
hahaha.. I was sooooo embarrassed when her kuya saw me.. OHNO. ~X( hahaha..
NAKAKAHIYAAAAA.But anyway, my day was (
great. awesome. amazing. marvelous. )
THE BEST. Thank you Zian and Sheen:)