Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 6:28 PM
HAHAHA.. Okay, so someone just called moments ago. Landline, yeah. According to mom, it was a "HE" who called.
I was using the computer when mom went to my room and told me that I have a phone call. Really? I barely use the telephone. :)) I wonder who called.
I asked mom who it was before I picked up the phone.
"SECRET!" said mom. HUH? I asked her again and she said "secret nga daw." Okaaay? I went downstairs to pick up the phone.
"Hello? hello?" but nobody answered. I asked mom if it was a female but she said it was a guy.
Ha? :/ The only guy that would call me on my landline would be Martin Medina..but I don't think he would say "SECRET" when someone askes him who he was.
Okay, whoever you are, we have a caller id. Aaand I've got your number right here. It looks familiar...I think you already called me before. I think ha. Anyway, I'm guessing mom got a bit insulted when she asked you who you are. :)) may pa-secret secret ka pang nalalaman e. halaaa.. lagot ka kay mommyyy =))
Haha.. oh well.
Sooo.. I went to The Medical City and Glorietta with my mom this afternoon. bonding ah. :))
It was fun:P hehe.