Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 6:46 PM
I woke up waaay too early today. Haha, it was sooo weird. I woke up 6am maybe because I slept at 8pm? Ewaaan. :P
Pretty much I didn't do anything, really. Brushed my teeth, watched TV while waiting for my parents to wake up, photoshop-ed, ate ice candy(haha, yeah.) before eating breakfast and then played the drums and played with Maggie.
After that DEDZ na ko. :)) hahahaha.. I fell asleep at around 10:30am. :)) =))
hahaha... Ang dami kong panaginip=))
And wow, around 1pm, I opened my eyes a bit and then I thought I saw a face of a girl in front of me. AAAAGHH.. nagulat tuloy ako. It was just the electric fan :[ :)) hahaha..
I took a bath and played the drums again:)) Mejo naaadik na ko sa drums, sorry:))
Mom and dad told me to stop for a while and play again later at 4pm because our neighbors might be sleeping:P woooops. sorry:))
I doodled on my planner aaaand.. :-? ayun. PC.
Agh.. boring boring.