Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
Whoops, I haven't posted anything since... last week, I guess. I've been waaaay too lazy. :P
haha. duh.
hmm...
GUESS WHAT! My band and I are gonna have another "gig" but this time it would be for our classmate/batchmate, Aleli. Birthday e. yey! haha.
uuuuuh.. what else?
well...I miss my classmates so much. :)) I'm missing ONETWO and TWOTWO and my whooole batch:))
I miss my barkadaaaaaaaaaa. :(
I MISS zian yanna jo-anne bien kit annelle jamie bianca coleen and... SHEEN!
I MISS SHEEN SOOOOO MUCH :(
I miss carissa and esgue! I miss my busmates! I miss the fourth year na magccollege naaa.
btw, sorry di ko kaya imention lahat ng pangalan niyo:))
I miss school, but NOT the homeworks and the lessons. :P Just the place, and the people there:))
I miss playing softball every friday mornings in school:(
I dunno if I should join naman photography club this sy or stay sa softball club.
awww!!!
ANYWAY. ayun. wala talaga akong mapost:)) sorry.