Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 9:31 PM
My parents are gooooone:( They left and went to europe. Sosyal, cruise. :))
Our grandmother is with us right now. She's babysitting us:)) hahahah.. ayun. :P
Eto eto.
The night before they left, lola came and slept on my bed, while I had to sleep beside my parents. Yey! I get to sleep beside them before they go:D nyaha. They slept a bit early, while I was able to sleep at around 2:30am. I don't know why eh. I really couldn't sleep and there were WAAAY too many thoughts in my head:)) stressed na pala e. haha
5:00, my parents woke up and prepared themselves. By 6:20am, we had our last meal with them then by 6:30, we kissed goodbye. :(
They won't be back until June 11.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think blogging is fun. :)) I'm getting a bit tired of it alreadyy.. kasi HELLO, i've been blogging since 2004. Sayang, i deleted my old blogs:)) haha.. oh well:P
yun. I'm thinking about switching back to my old diary:P
I saw my 2old diaries kanina lang eh. and I realized that diaries are better than blogs. :P
I don't know ah. I'm still thinking about it pa:P