Tuesday, July 08, 2008 @ 11:17 PM
I had my hair cut yesterday, and it was sooo short, straight and pretty. :))
Unfortunately, my hair is naturally cruly. :))
This morning, after taking a shower, my hair was such a mess. nyahaha.. OH WELL.
In school, we had our english subject but our teacher was absent. aw, seatwork. Then druing our geometry, we reviewed for the test tomorrow and answered the activity sheets.
While discussing the last few items on the activity sheet2, the bell rang for recess. ohno. So what Sir Ayuro did was that he gave the answers for each number and he didn't even explain how he got the answer. GEE THANKS sir. I really UNDERSTOOD the lesson. :-L
aw. I'm going to ask help from my brother na lang:P
RECESS! so it's
AAstudents vs. fliesHaha. oh yes. I don't know what happened but suddenly this month was the month of flies. There were WAY too many flies around the campus and it is so annoying. That's why we brought electric fly swatters, sticky papers and candles. :)) ahahahah.. yown. During breaks, that's what we do--kill flies. hahaha pampalipas ng oras=))
Oh, then in our T.H.E. class, I found out how they make bagoong. EW. =))
After T.H.E. subject was our Chem. ohnooo. TEST.
First test of the school year.
I sat at Monique's place since she's in Australia with the other delegates for the
World Youth Day. I was at the first row, right side. Beside me was the entrance door, where Ms. Hebron stood while waiting for the bell.
hahaha! She was checking out my test paper. She was looking at it while I was solving the problems. It made me nervous. :))
Lunchtime was
fly-killing time.A lot of students were killing flies. :)) ahahaha!! kinacareer.
Fami called me for a meeting for EnviEd class. She gave me the topic which I need to report in front of the class after lunch. NOOO!! ahahaha
After our reporting was our History class with Ms. (
Babeth) Reyes. ahaha.. It's funny because, everytime we greet her after the prayer before the lesson, our class would greet her "good morning/afternoon ms..." then some would say ms REYES others would say ms BABETH, and as for me, I say ms. Ba-reyes. :)) I keep on forgetting it should be ms Reyes and not babeth. :)) ANYWAY.
My (temporary) seatmate, Liang and I were chatting while our teacher discusses the lesson. We came to the topic about me blogging.
Wondering why I suddenly start blogging again? Its because of her and my other friend:)) They were encouraging me to blog.
ahaha! Sige. so i'm back:D
nga pala! During our Supervised Study Period, Carissa told me how Ms. dela Paz asked her who I was.
Carissa:
"Ms. Dela Paz was behind me. After your report, she tapped me on the shoulder while you were on your seat, sitting like you didn't care about anything:))
-pause muna-
Okay, it's not that I don't care about anything, it's just that I was so relaxed on my seat. My legs were stretched and wide apart, my butt was already at the edge of my chair, my shoes were removed a bit..hehe, while I was playing with my ID strap. :)) ahahah! itchura ko namaaan.
-continue-
alam mo yun? yung itchura mo na ung halos nakatanggal na sapatos mo? Ayun. She asked 'who's that girl?' and pointed at me. I gave your name. And I didn't know why she was asking. Maybe she was grading you or something. :))"
WAW. wala, bagsak na ko. di kasi ako nakaupo ng maayoooos. :[ hahaha
Anywaaay. I have to go. I still need to review for our test on Geom. :D