Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 10:40 PM
Would you believe that we were given a written quiz on PE? wow, first time to take a quiz on a 1/4th sheet of paper for PE class.
We even got 5 bonus questions to pass the quiz UNFORTUNATELY, those who watch UAAP every season will get to answer the bonus questions. hahaha because the 5questions are related to the UAAP basketball whatever. ayos ah.
OH!! During our Lab period, we observed fire:D Luminous and non-luminous flames. :D amaaazing. :))
I like the part where we had to heat up the copper wire, because I was the one who did it while my other groupmates watched. nyahaha..
LUNCH: 'I want a REFUND'
You're might wondering why I wanted a refund. Here it goes..
(there were a lot of flies at the caf since last week.)
I ordered beef teriyaki and rice for lunch. As soon as I got my change, my friends and I went back to our table.
I took one spoon full then saw a dead fly on my food. I'm not making this up to show how my school sucks okay? Anyway, I went to the washroom and forced myself to vomit. :)) yak. hahaha
After that, my friends told me to show it and give it back to the canteen. I went back and told the manang:
"Manang, may langaw po sa pagkain ko." while showing it.
"ay nako iha, sa pagbukas mo lang niyan." said the manang.
Wow ah! mas marunong ka pa sakin. :l sorry, i'm just so pissed about it.
The manang took my food back then gave me a new one.
uh? but I wanted my money back because I'm sure that the rice has langaw germs already. nyaha.
I went back to our table and then someone said
"hindi ba dapat ibabalik sayo pera mo!?"
onga, but the manang didn't, instead she gave me another meal. Annelle and Bien volunteered to get my money back since they knew I couldn't fight for my right to complain. After a few minutes they went back with my P60
AWW:D THANK YOUUU BIEN AND ANNELLE:D
galing niyo talagaaa:D
Okay, from now on, I'll bring my own lunch.
The bell rang and we're back to studying.
during our CLE class our teacher kept telling jokes. X[
His jokes are confusing meeee. I can't tell if he's joking or not, because I don't get his jokes:)) I'm a bit slower than you think i am. :))
CLUB.
I love softball SO MUCH:D and I can't wait for next week.