Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 9:11 PM
WOW, last night was sooo annoying.
It's great that we weren't given any assignments to do, BUT then the electricity went off. :l thaaaaanks. :[
The thunder was so uh..strong?.. it was so loud that every time it strikes, our neighbor's cars would alarm. :))
It was a scary night, really.
Mom and dad weren't home. My siblings and I ate together then stayed in our parents' room:P
btw, Kuya Fran asked us: What is love?
"Love is not a feeling. It's a choice. When your relationship with someone isn't sweet/"nakakakilig" anymore, when its parang wala lang, that's when you choose to love that person. It's the stage after the romantic stage...blablabla"that's my brother! galing niya no? :P
When we ran out of things to talk about, my sister decided to just talk on the phone with her friend, while kuya and I went to his room instead and slept.
The next morning, I woke up in my parents' room. Haha. I thought it was just a dream when my dad came home and then I went to his room and slept beside him. hehe.